Will or Going To Konu Anlatımı
When we want to talk about future facts or things we believe to be true about the future, we use 'will'.
- The President serve for four years. (Başkan dört yıl hizmet edecek)
- The boss be very happy. (Patron mutlu olmayacak)
- you like her. (Eminim ki sen onu seveceksin)
- he do a good job. (Eminim ki o iyi bir iş çıkaracak)
If we are not so certain about the future, we use 'will' with expressions such as 'probably', 'possibly', 'I think', 'I hope'.
- you'll visit me in my home one day.
- She'll be a great success.
- I'll come but I may not get back in time.
- we'll get on well.
If you are making a future prediction based on evidence in the present situation, use 'going to'.
- Look at the clouds. It is going to rain. (Bulutlara bak. Yağmur yağacak.)
-It's be another warm day. ("Gökyüzünde tek bir bulut bile yok" ifadesiyle bugünün de ılık olacağı tahmininde bulunuyor.)
-. We' get in for hours.
- We' miss our flight.
- You' spill your coffee.
At the moment of making a decision, use 'will'. Once you have made the decision, talk about it using 'going to'.
-I'll call Jenny to let her know. Sarah, I need Jenny's number. I'm going to call her about the meeting.
-I'll come and have a drink with you but I must let Harry know. Harry, I'm going to have a drink with Simon.
1. We use 'will' to give or ask for information or facts about the future.
Her parents will be here in about an hour.
All her friends will come to her wedding.
2. We use 'will' for plans or decisions made at the time of speaking.
"We need some paper for the photocopier." "Okay, I'll go and get some."
"What would you like to eat?" "I'll have a pizza please."
3. We use 'will' to predict the future.
I think it will rain tomorrow.
Al Pacino will win the award for Best Actor.
Do you think Brazil will win the World Cup?
4. We use 'will' to predict the present.
Don't phone her now, she'll be busy.
5. We use 'will' to offer to do something.
I'll take you to the airport tomorrow.
- Can - May - Must - Should Konu Anlatımı
- Will or Going To Konu Anlatımı
- Must - Have to Konu Anlatımı
- So - Such Konu Anlatımı
- When - While Konu Anlatımı
- Ever - Never Konu Anlatımı
- Need Konu Anlatımı
- Either, Neither, Too, So Kullanımı Konu Anlatımı
- As Kullanımı Konu Anlatımı
- Whoever, Whatever, Whichever, Whenever Konu Anlatımı
- Prefer and Would Rather Konu Anlatımı
- Although, in spite of, Despite Konu Anlatımı
- So That - In Case Konu Anlatımı
- Modals ( Kipler ) Konu Anlatımı
- Already, Yet, Just ve Arasındaki Farklar Konu Anlatımı
- Relative Clauses Konu Anlatımı
- Prepositions ( Edatlar ) Konu Anlatımı