İngilizce havaalanı, restoran, call center diyalog örnekleri
At the airport
Agent: Hello, where would you like to fly?
Passenger: Hi, I would like to buy tickets to London, please.
Agent: Okey, how many people are there with you?
Passenger: Just my wife and my son.
Agent: How old is your son sir, if he is under 18, there is a discount for your ticket.
Passenger: He is 16.
Agent: Okey, do you want aisle seat or window seat?
Passenger: Doesn’t matter.
At the airport
Agent : Welcome to the Luftansa Air Agent. How can I help you?
Customer : Hi, I want to make a flight reservation.
Agent : Ok, when are you going to travel?
Customer : 6th of April.
Agent : Let’s check the availability of flights. Wait a minute please.
Customer : Ok.
Agent : There will be only one flight on this day at seven p.m. Is it suitable for you?
Customer : Yes, it is fantastic. How much does it cost?
Agent : It costs 75 dollar.
Customer : That’s nice.
Agent : How would you like to pay?
Customer : By credit card.
Agent : Thank you. Have a nice flight.
At the restaurant
Waiter: Good evening! Welcome to our resturant, madam.
Customer: Thank you, can you show me my table, I have reservation for Marla Smith.
Waiter: Here is your table.
Customer: Can I see the menu, please?
Waiter: Here you are.
Customer: I would like to order some fish and chips please?
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
Customer: No, thanks.
Agent : Welcome to Turkish Airline Call Center. How can I help you?
Alan : Hello, I would like to buy a ticket from Istanbul to London.
Agent : When are you planning to fly?
Alan : I’m planning to go next Monday.
Agent : Let’s check the availability of the flight. Hold on please.
Alan : Ok.
Agent : There is one empty seat for next Monday. Do you prefer business or economy class?
Agent : Economy, please.
Agent : It costs $ 156. How will you pay?
Alan : By credit card.
Agent : Can you tell me the credit card number?
Alan : 4556 8756 5412 6398
Agent : Ok, one more question. Can you tell the validity date of your credit card?
Alan : 2019
Agent : Thank you, Mr. Alan. Have a nice flight.
Alan : Thank you.
At the check-in
Assistant : Can i see your ticket and passport, please?
Ted : Here you go.
Assistant : How many bags are you checking?
Ted : These two suitcases. This black bag is my carry-on luggage. I'll keep it in the overhead bin on the plane.
Assistant : OK, please place your suitcases on the scale.
Ted : Yes, of course.
Assistant : Would you like an aisle seat or a window seat?
Ted : I'd like an aisle seat in the front, please.
Assistant : I am placing you in 21E, then. Here is your boarding pass; you'll need to show it at the gate before you board the plane. And here is your baggage claim ticket. Your flight leaves from gate C11. It will begin boarding at 4:15. I suggest you get to the gate at 4:30 the least.
Ted : But the scheduled departure time for my flight is 4:20 p.m.
Assistant : Your flight has been delayed. The new departure time is 5:15 p.m.
Ted : Oh, that's too bad! Can you tell me how to get to gate C11?
Assistant : Go straight ahead and turn left at the end and just follow the signs for your gate number.
Ted : Thank you very much.
Assistant : Enjoy your flight.
- İngilizce havaalanı, restoran, call center diyalog örnekleri
- 6. sınıf yummy breakfast (2. ünite) diyalog örnekleri
- 8. sınıf health problems diyalog tamamlama etkinliği
- 9. sınıf movie okuma anlama metni, diyalog tamamlama
- 6. sınıf much, many, how much, how many boşluk doldurma, soru yazma, diyalog tamamlama etkinliği
- İngilizce yol tarifi örnekleri
- İngilizce iş ilanı örnekleri (6 adet)
- A, an kelime örnekleri, A, an istisna kelimeler
- İngilizce miktar belirteçleri örnekleri
- Sports play do go kullanımı ve örnekleri
- İngilizce tarih yazma ve okuma örnekleri
- İngilizce comparative cümle örnekleri (25 tane)
- İngilizce tatil yeri broşürü örnekleri
- İngilizce çoğul kelime örnekleri 20 adet
- ingilizce biyografi örnekleri kısa (6 adet)
- ingilizce bir kişiyi tanıtma örnekleri (8 adet)
- İngilizce but, however, although konu anlatımı, cümle örnekleri